- Service details
- Fill out the application form
- Follow up the order status
- It is a service to modify the data of the computer in which electricity, water and gas consumption subsidies are provided to citizens of the Emirate of Sharjah who meet the conditions through the energy providers in the emirate.
- 4 working days of completing the application
- Submitting a request to amend the account data through the department's website.
- Attach the new invoice with the new account number.
- The account is verified and the data modification request is entered within a maximum period of 4 days from receiving the request.
- To be a citizen and hold a Sharjah civil registry.
- To be a resident of the Emirate.
- To be a beneficiary of social assistance or a candidate from the Ministry of Community Development.
- That the electricity account be for the same house of residence for a citizen’s tariff or for the purpose of housing, taking into account the general provisions.
- A person is not entitled to benefit more than once for the same account or for commercial or industrial accounts.
- Electricity accounts should not be repeated on the same identity.
- A person is not entitled to benefit from farm electricity accounts or what he owns from commercial or industrial accounts.
- Energy subsidy may be granted to the beneficiary in the following cases:
- The widow residing in the house of her deceased husband.
- If he lives with relatives of the first degree: father / mother / son / daughter / husband / wife.
- If he lives with second-degree relatives: brother/sister/grandfather/grandmother/grandson/granddaughter/son’s husband/daughter-in-law.
- If he lives with a foster family (custodian or custodian)
- Subsidy may not be granted retroactively and requests are dealt with in a timely manner.